Diamond coring can be performed in reinforced concrete, brick, stone and asphalt. Hole diameters range from a dozen millimetres to one meter, and the drilling depth - up to several meters. Drilling can be performed vertically, horizontally or at an angle - also drilling from the bottom of the element.
The advantages of diamond coring include:
- high speed and precision of drilling,
- no dust, no strokes, no vibrations,
- low noise level,
- high aesthetics of holes and edges,
- excellent work performance,
- possibility of angled drilling,
- reinforcing bars don’t pose a problem.
Diamond drilling applications:
- installation openings,
- boreholes for anchoring and reinforcement,
- "seam" cutting,
- determination of the structure and thickness of the element.
Additional advantages of our solutions:
- The water collection and treatment system reduces splashes and the need for wiring,
- drilling without anchoring the stand, using a vacuum base and a vacuum pump (interference in the structure is limited to drilling the hole).