DEMOLITIONS AND TECHNICAL DISMANTLING
Demolitions and dismantling carried out with the use of remote-controlled Brokk demolition robots are performed wherever heavy construction machinery cannot be employed, and wherever manual demolition is expected not to guarantee the desired pace of work, or wherever workers performing manual works could be exposed to significant hazards.
THE ADVANTAGES OF DEMOLITION ROBOTS:
- remote control increases the safety of the work,
- electric power supply enables operation in closed rooms,
- highest performance, not achievable with manual labor,
- compact, high-power design,
- capable of entering through a narrow door,
- capable of working in cellars at low heights,
- capable of entering most ceilings - weight from 0.5 t,
- capable of driving up the stairs and rubble,
- can be transported vertically by crane,
- capable of working in hazardous environments,
- capable of working in confined spaces,
- high precision of demolition work,
- reduced noise and vibration.
The accuracy of demolition work, its high speed and reduced risks for the operators and the structure to be preserved, is the greatest advantage of demolition robots. The price of the work is also an important factor, as it is much lower than in the case of wall sawing or manual demolition work.
DEMOLITION ROBOT APPLICATIONS:
- demolition and jackhammering of reinforced concrete, concrete, brick and stone elements,
- removal of internal linings,
- indoor work,
- demolition work in tunnels,
- demolition of stairs, foundations, ceilings and walls,
- dismantling of chimneys, demolition of elevator shafts,
- removal of blast furnace lining and slag in metal processing,
- reinforcement uncovering/exposing,
- possibility of digging after retooling,
- crushing and cutting using jaws,
- milling with a milling head.
Zlecenia wykonujemy na obszarze całego kraju. W razie zainteresowania prosimy o kontakt i przesłanie zapytania ofertowego, w miarę możliwości ze szczegółami prac.
Zapraszamy do zapoznania się z pełnym zakresem naszej oferty zawartym w katalogu usług.