Cutting concrete, reinforced concrete and other materials using the diamond technology guarantees a precise cutting line with even edges. Since the technology involves wet work, it is dust-free.
Concrete cutting may include:
- cutting out door, window and gate openings,
- cutting out floor passages,
- removing structural elements of a building,
- cutting expansion joints,
- executing channels in floors,
- executing grooves for installations.
Diamond cutting eliminates vibrations and reduces concrete jackhammering noise. Thanks to the use of wireless saw control, the risk of injury to operators is reduced.
The works are carried out with the use of diamond saws:
- electric wire saws,
- electric and hydraulic wall saws,
- electric and combustion road cutters,
- electric and combustion handheld cutters.